So I thought I’d share a few other fun party ideas I’ve seen at parties and around the web.
- Ornament making: Buy clear glass balls and set out various craft supplies, such as paint, ribbon, markers, etc. Be sure to include items that can fill the ornament too.
- Gingerbread house contest: Buy a few gingerbread house kits and ask your guests to get their creative juices flowing. Best or most unique gingerbread house wins a prize, not to mention bragging rights for a year!
- Cookie decorating: Bake plain sugar cookies (they can even be break and bake!) and set out sprinkles, icing, candy canes, chocolate pieces, etc. for decorating. This is a fun idea for all ages!
- Party themes: Add a theme to any party to make it more interesting! Of course, we’ve probably all heard of the ugly Christmas sweater party, but there are other fun themes out there! See this article by Marie Claire for fun party themes for the holidays.
- Gift exchange: Organize it how you want, but gift exchanges are always fun. Whether it’s a secret Santa, a white elephant party, or something else entirely, it’s always a good edition to a holiday party!
I was going to add some really awesome Pinterest pins of fun party dresses here, but I am apparently not good at wordpress. I couldn’t figure it out! Help! How do you embed pins?
Leave a comment and tell me about the best holiday party you’ve ever attended!
Visit the blog tomorrow for this week’s From My Closet to Yours post! I will be sharing some fun holiday party outfit ideas!