So, in case you noticed, I missed my Sunday post yesterday. I have no bargain buy to share this week because it is so close to Christmas! I don’t want to go buy things on my wish list when they could already be nestled in my stocking. 🙂 I was planning to post my first reader question instead, but things did not go as planned. In the name of flexibility, I am posting the reader question today and will move my other posts back a day.
Reader Question: C. from Chicago wants to know what options she has to wear with skinny jeans. C. wants flats, flats, flats (or a small heel). No 4 inch heels for her!
Well, C. Here is what I found.
C. says she has a ton of ballet slippers, so I am not going to focus on this style. That said, they are appropriate to wear with skinny jeans, so I will share a couple of cute options.
- Lucky Brand Emmie available at Zappo’s here – simple slipper available in multiple colors
- Dr. Scholl’s Burnett flats available at Macy’s here – another simple slipper but with embellishments
I read on another fashion blog recently that booties may be on their way out! That will be a sad day. But until then, I will continue to rock my booties. Here are a few super cute options:
- Mustang Buckles Bootie available at DSW here – buckles give this cute bootie an edge
- Bandolino Wexler Bootie available at DSW here – a casual bootie that can easily be dressed up
The tall boot is always a good option to wear with skinny jeans. Check out these two pairs.
- Etienne Aigner Adrienne boots available at Macy’s here – a flat riding boot that would look great with just about anything!
- Rocket Dog Starry boots available at Zappo’s here – sweater material available in multiple colors and patterns
Well, C. I hope this was helpful. There are plenty of options out there! I hope you find the perfect pair for you!
Got a style question? e-mail hbur3234 at gmail dot com.
What do you wear with your skinny jeans?