I haven’t been posting with a theme this week, so for the from my closet to yours post, I am just going to choose some of my favorite pieces from the week and share some similar options I’ve found online.
- Global Girlfriend Raspberry Pinwheel scarf available at Target here – a great feminine color and pattern
- Charlotte Russe Little Love Birds scarf available here – such a fun little design
- Forever 21 Fringe Rose scarf available here – love the red and turquoise color combo
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Silk Chiffon Animal Ruffle scarf available at Macy’s here – chic and fun with plaid and leopard print (currently unavailable)
- New Directions textured stretch belt available at Belk here – multiple colors available but love the blue/silver
- Lane Bryant color block stretch belt available here – available in fuchsia purple and mandarin orange!
- The Limited adjustable skinny belt available here – a beautiful purple belt
- Maurice’s owl buckle skinny belt available here – okay, okay, so maybe this one isn’t colorful, but I couldn’t resist sharing it with the super fun owl buckle!
- OPI Texas Collection, “I vant to be a-lone star” available at Amazon here
- Nails Inc. Special Effects Electric Lane Holographic Glitter top coat available at Sephora here
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri in petal pusher available at Wal-Mart here
- Essie Lavenders in lilacism available at Nordstrom here
And yes, I do select nail colors based on their names. 🙂
Will you be adding any of these picks to your closet?