Now that you know my handy tips for wearing pastels, I bet you can’t wait to add them to your closet, right? Well, you’re in luck! I’ve found some great pastel items on the Internet this week!
- Rose Water Your Doing? Top available at ModCloth here
- BCBG Max Azria Colorblock Bandage Pencil Skirt available at Nordstrom here
- J.Crew Two-Toned Braided Skinny Belt in gallery green available here
- Bar III Dress, Sleeveless One Shoulder Ruchd A-Line Maxi available at Macy’s here
- Express Zelda Jean Legging available here
- Vera Wang Lavender Label Lara shoe available at Zappo’s here
In addition, I found some great pastel options in plus size, petite, and maternity sizes!
- Woman Within Top with Embroidered Lace, Trapeze Shape available at OneStopPlus here
- Old Navy Striped Bandeau Maxi Dress available here
- Ann Taylor Tie Waist Sleeveless Button Down Top in pale jade available here
- Asos Pale Pink Skinny Jeans #4 available here
- LOFT Smocked Top Knit Dress in bay blue available here
- Motherhood Maternity Short Sleeve Beaded Detail Blouse available here
It was actually pretty difficult to find pastel pieces this week because most things aren’t tagged as “pastel.” Do you guys ever use shopstyle? It’s a website that links out to other items on the Internet, so you could search for pastel dresses, and it will give you images of pastel dresses that are available for purchase on other websites. I found a few items using shopstyle, but I spent most of my time just digging until I, quite possibly, surpassed the capabilities of the Internet – at least as far as pastels go. 🙂
Ok, you’re right. That was a bit extreme.
So, I have to know! Are you finding awesome pastel pieces? Have you checked out my All Things Pastel board on Pinterest for inspiration? Will you be rocking the pastels this spring? More importantly…
Will you be adding any pastels to your closet?