So, now that you’ve seen a couple pairs of my ballet flats, I’m sure you’re ready to make a purchase for your own closet. Yes? Well, you’re in luck. Here are a few great options I’ve found online.
- J.Crew Cece studded ballet flats available here in 3 colors – $138
- b.o.c. by Born, Batik flats available at Macy’s here – $59.99
- Unlisted Jam Session available at Zappo’s here – $49
- H&M ballet flats in gold available here – $24.95
- Mossimo Supply Co. Odell ballet flats in cheetah available at Target here – $11
I’ve heard Born shoes are really comfortable, so I would be interested in trying on the b.o.c. flats. Have you ever tried them?
If you’ve checked out the flats above and still haven’t found what you’re looking for, head on over to Pinterest and see my Ballet Flats pin board for more inspiration.
Will you be adding any ballet flats to your closet?