For today’s From My Closet to Yours post, I’m going to group items by outfits for the spring transition. It’s a bit of a change, but spring is all about change, right?
Outfit #1 – Skirt or Dress and Boots
- Old Navy pleated keyhole dress available for $27.50 here
- Mossimo pink retro squares scarf available for $14.99 at Target here
- Not Rated official boots in gray available for $70 at Zappo’s here
Outfit #2 – Pants and Peep Toes
- LOFT soft dots tie neck blouse available for $54.50 here
- The Limited Drew herringbone fit and flare pant available for $79.90 here
- Two Lips shoes, trifecta peep toe pumps in coral available at Macy’s here
Outfit #3 – Anything with Color
- Frenchi one button blazer in pink available for $58 at Nordstrom here
- Old Navy icon graphic tee available for $10.99 here
- Gap always skinny jeans in gray wash available for $49.99 here
- Roxy Lizzie flats available in ditsy floral for $34 at Macy’s here
Which outfit is your favorite?
Don’t see your size? Check out these outfits in maternity, plus, and petite sizes!
Maternity – Striped Maxi with a Pop of Color
- Motherhood Maternity short sleeve stretch fabric maxi dress available for $39.98 here
- Haskell necklace, 5 row fuchsia and orange disc illusion necklace available for $30 at Macy’s here
Plus Size – Classic Pant, Colorful Cardigan, Graphic Tee, and Peep-Toe
- Old Navy wrap front light weight cardigan in serpenteal available for $34.99 here
- Old Navy icon graphic tee available for $15 here
- Worthington modern fit tab waist pant available for $27 at JCPenney here
- Nine West Devaline peep-toe pump in yellow available for $69.99 at Belk here
Petite – Bright Dress with Brown Boots
- Gap gathered tank dress in pomegranate juice available for $59.95 here
- Gap 1969 denim jacket available for $69.95 here
- Nine West magic boot available for $129.95 at DSW here
Will you be adding any spring transition pieces to your closet?