This week, I shared a few easy tips for wearing white in the summer! If you haven’t seen them, definitely check the tips out first.
Once you’ve seen the tips, let’s talk white pieces you can add to your summer wardrobe!
- LOFT Julie modern boot cut pants in cotton/linen available for $54.99!
- Bisou Bisou belted dress with cut-out skirt available at JCPenney for $45!
- Merona a-line skirt with side button available at Target for $22.99!
- Old Navy crepe flutter sleeve blouse available for $9.97!
- Plus: Eloquii by The Limited 3/4 sleeve blazer available for $129!
- Petite: LOFT twist bodice tank dress available for $49.50!
- Maternity: Motherhood Maternity convertible sleeve button detail tunic available for $29.98!
Plus, don’t forget to buy your stain fighter and look for the right undergarments! 🙂
Will you be adding any new white pieces to your closet?