Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you have a fun-filled yet relaxing weekend ahead of you! This week, I posted about my neon life. If you haven’t seen the posts, you should definitely check them out:
I think the most fun look is definitely the neon blue and green love tee paired with the black blazer, but my favorite look is by far the neon pink flutter-sleeve top with black shorts. Which was your favorite?
Now it’s time for you to add some neon pieces to your closet! Are you loving this trend yet?
- Eight Sixty neon colored aztex dress available at Belk for $44 – hits two trends!
- Vince Camuto stripe dress with neon belt available at Belk for $38.39 – multi-functional belt!
- Steve Madden BSCOOT neon large crossbody bag available at Belk for $98 – a versatile piece!
- ModCloth Weak in the Neon sandal available for $24.99 – the perfect touch of neon!
- ModCloth Limeade for You skirt available for $34.99 – for pencil skirt lovers!
- Plus: Lane Bryant smocked waist blouse in vivid blue available for $29.99 – a classic look!
- Plus: Sejour drape neck jersey tunic available at Nordstrom for $78 – love this pattern!
- Petite: Talbots geo-diamond tee available for $34.50 – work-appropriate style!
- Petite: Talbots striped ponte knit jacket in blue glass/white available for $89.50 – who doesn’t love stripes?
No maternity options today. I couldn’t find anything that I loved and wanted to share. Do you have a favorite neon maternity piece? Share it on the SmartSavvyStyle facebook page or in the comments below!
Will you be adding any neon to your closet?