This week, I posted on spring trends and Belk. I included an interview with the Vice President of Trend Merchandising and Fashion Direction at Belk, Belk’s four style statements within these spring trends, and the opportunity to see your designs at Belk. It’s been a Belk-focused week! So today, I want to share some great finds from Belk’s website!
- New Directions chiffon pleated dress available for $62.98 at Belk here – talk about “bright now” as Belk has themed the season
- Ivanka Trump Amanda stripe tee available for $90 at Belk here – stripes and polka dots will be everywhere this season
- Sunny Leigh hi-lo soft skirt available for $34.80 at Belk here – asymmetry is the word, and this high-low skirt is a whimsical option
- Collection XIIIX lace and ruffle neckwrap available for $19.60 at Belk here – add lace to your look with a feminine scarf
- Jessica Simpson endo platform available for $59.99 at Belk here – platforms are in, and this beautiful platform sandal is a chic option
Belk doesn’t list maternity clothes on their website, but here are a couple of cute items from their petite and plus size sections!
- New Directions extend sleeve stripe top available for $15.39 at Belk here – add stripes in a casual way
- New Directions cummerbund body print maxi dress available for $39.99 at Belk here – maxi lengths are in, and this dress offers the maxi length in a bold print!
- Ronni Nicole eyelet dress available for $68.34 at Belk here – coral is a hot color for the season
- Jones New York signature plus size button front jacket in pink bloom available for $111.75 at Belk here – achieve “bright now” with a hot pink jacket!
Thank you again to Belk for allowing me to feature you this week! I hope everyone has enjoyed reading a little more about this popular southern department store and the trends popular this spring!
Will you be adding any of these trends to your closet?